Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thing 19 Podcasts

I've finally come into my own with these last two things. Finally, a Thing that I know fairly well.! Thanks to my iPod and my indefatigable exercise walking regime, I am an enthusiastic (and omniverous) consumer of podcasts from Public Radio. I've been known to turn off the radio during favored broadcasts like "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" and "This American Life" so as not spoil them for later podcast enjoyment during my daily walk.
While I generally download my podcasts automatically (and, for free) from the iTunes website, I didn't realize that there were other sites like podcast.com and podcast.net. I'd like to compare offerings between the various sites, but I'll have to do it on my home computer, since the library's machines don't have iTunes software loaded.

No comments: